Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > General > News & Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old July 10th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Datafeedr Team

Default Version 1.1 Released

We've released version 1.1 of the plugin today. This includes:

- fixed pagination bug
- gave pagination() class and other function names unique names so as not to conflict with other plugin class and function names
- fixed issue when no trailing slash '/' was included in permalink url. now you can have trailing and non-trailing slashes on urls plus have blog post url's end with .html or .php.
- allowed customization of category, product & search slugs for the url of store pages

Enjoy!

Eric
Old July 13th, 2008, 02:57 AM

Eric , I see that you guys released version 1.1 on July 10th. How do I get this update?
I did not see the notice of a new plug-in within my wordpress admin. Speaking of plug-ins I noticed the Askimet plug-in released a new update. I clicked the update automatically and received the notice the plugin was up to date with the latest version. However , I still see the older version being used with the notice of the update still being displayed. Do you know why this is ? Have you run into similar issues when updating plug-ins ?

Thanks,
Jason
Old July 13th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi Jason,

You can always get the newest plugin here:
http://www.datafeedr.com/members/download/

You will not get a notice of the new version in your admin plugin page because the plugin does not exist in the WP plugin repository. Eventually, we will build in notification so that you will get a message from the Store Options page.

I have never run an automatic update (I'm not comfortable giving out my FTP access details like that) so I don't know what went wrong for you. I would suggest you try this:

1. Deactivate the plugin
2. Download the newest version manually
3. Upload the plugin manually
4. Activate the plugin.

Then you will definitely have the newest version. If that doesn't work, I would guess there is a bug or something.

I hope that helps.

Eric