Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old July 2nd, 2011, 08:57 PM

Default Discovery Tool

I tried out the discovery tool found another merchant that I got accept to sell there products and then tried to search for there products and add them to a category but I couldn't find any of there products coming up. Does the discovery tool find merchants that don't have a datafeed. Confused why they don't show up in my category product search?

Store Id: 32581

Fireforless.com is the merchant
Old July 2nd, 2011, 10:11 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

The discovery tool finds merchants which DO have a data feed and that DO exist in our Factory.

Fireforless.com is available through PepperJam, Google Affiliate Network, AvantLink and Commission Junction.

Before you can add their products to your store, you must first add Fireforless.com to your "Your Merchants" list here: The Factory > Factory menu > Your Merchants and then add that merchant to your Store Merchants list here: The Factory > Your Store > Store menu > Store Merchants

Then you will be able to search and add their products to your store.

Eric
Old July 3rd, 2011, 11:58 AM

Great thanks I was missing a step that I didn't see which was add to the store merchants. thanks!