Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 27th, 2011, 09:06 AM

Default Delete product detail page to send customers directly to merchant website?

Is there a way to do this? So that when a customer clicks on the product in a category they are sent directly to the merchants detail page? I've had one of my websites set up this way manually for quite a while with very good conversion rates.
Old January 27th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Datafeedr Team

In your CATEGORY PAGE Default view, in the product list module, you need to replace occurrences of this [product.link] with this [product.url].
Old January 28th, 2011, 07:15 PM

That works great, except I would like the [product.url] to open in a new window. I forgot to add that in my original post, sorry.
Can you please tell me what to add? I'm assuming it will be target="_blank" but not sure exactly where to put the target="_blank".
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
In your CATEGORY PAGE Default view, in the product list module, you need to replace occurrences of this [product.link] with this [product.url].

Last edited by lbuilta59 : January 28th, 2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old January 29th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Datafeedr Team

<a href="[product.url]" title="[product.name]" target="_blank">[product.name]</a>