Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old March 11th, 2013, 06:28 AM

Default Sale page setup problems

Hi,

I followed your video and setup sales page http://www.fashion-drop.com/store/sale-items

But unfortunately it shows that I don't have any products on sale, but I'm pretty sure there are.

How I checked - I went to merchants website and I see that they have this product on sale http://www.oasap.com/heels/27424-pat...igh-heels.html
Then I went to Browse products and searched by product name for that product and see only option I can do there is block from store, so asume that product is in my store, but I don't see in my sales items page and also can't find it in product search.

Can you please tell me what do I do wrong?
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

None of the products in your store have a sale price. I can see that by going here:
http://www.fashion-drop.com/store/search/?saleprice=1-

If the merchants' sites have sale prices but your store doesn't, this means the merchant did not put their sale prices in their data feeds. You will need to ask those merchants to include their sale prices in their data feeds.

Eric
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:33 PM

I have 23 shops and I still don't have any products on sales link. Is it possible? I'm adding products manually and I have more then 100 products. How can search for products on sale?
Old March 14th, 2013, 04:51 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

A lot of merchants (unfortunately) don't provide a sale price for their products in their data feeds.

Currently it's not possible to search for products only on sale.

Eric