Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Feature Requests
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:06 PM

Default Highlight Newly Added Products

I have some large stores with lots of categories, which are automatically created, using the search subscriptions.
When I go to update a store though, I am forever finding new products that have slipped into the category that don't belong there, or just new products that I want to know are new to this store so I can change titles, descriptions, images etc.

Is there a way you can add into a new version of Datafeedr, a way to highlight NEW products to the factory store... ie new since the last product update was done by me?
Old April 4th, 2011, 09:43 AM

I would love this, too.