Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old December 27th, 2011, 08:49 PM

Default Amazon and Other issues

Store ID:
Website URL: http://www.tipstolearnenglish.com/

Hey team

I have some issues with the factory end

1. I have entered details for the amazon api, also my affiliate ID. However when going to add products and clicking on the Amazon tab all it is doing is bringing up is the API settings and will not let me past that. This applies to all the shops I have. Oh - at the blog end the Amazon details have been entered as well.

2. When choosing products from the ones presented and using the remove from category link and then saving, these products still appear on my site. If I use edit the product list all the products come up again, not just the ones I saved and I have to go through the whole process again. I given up at the moment as it happens all the time and is getting a bit frustating trying to build any category. Yes I do update my site after saving...

Last edited by nzcid : December 27th, 2011 at 08:51 PM.
Old December 27th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzcid View Post
1. I have entered details for the amazon api, also my affiliate ID. However when going to add products and clicking on the Amazon tab all it is doing is bringing up is the API settings and will not let me past that. This applies to all the shops I have. Oh - at the blog end the Amazon details have been entered as well.
Did you already set a PIN number? If not, here's how: http://www.datafeedr.com/videos?vide...rc=yt#videotop

Quote:
2. When choosing products from the ones presented and using the remove from category link and then saving, these products still appear on my site. If I use edit the product list all the products come up again, not just the ones I saved and I have to go through the whole process again. I given up at the moment as it happens all the time and is getting a bit frustating trying to build any category. Yes I do update my site after saving...
Can you be more specific as to exactly what products you have tried to remove from exactly what category and also provide a link to where those products are appearing on your site?

Also, in the future, please create a new thread for each issue as per the posting rules.

Eric
Old December 27th, 2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
HiDid you already set a PIN number? If not, here's how: http://www.datafeedr.com/videos?vide...rc=yt#videotop

Can you be more specific as to exactly what products you have tried to remove from exactly what category and also provide a link to where those products are appearing on your site?

Also, in the future, please create a new thread for each issue as per the posting rules.

Eric
Amazon I alreadt set the pin no.

http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder...ory?cat=712524
Some of them are the ones with no images others are non relevant books to the topic.

shop=35255
Old December 28th, 2011, 12:04 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi
Quote:
Amazon I alreadt set the pin no.
When you click the Amazon tab, you should be prompted to enter your Pin number. After you enter your pin, you should be able to do a search.

Quote:
http://factory3.datafeedr.com/feeder...ory?cat=712524
Some of them are the ones with no images others are non relevant books to the topic.
If the products are in a category within the factory, those same products will appear on your website. So I guess I don't see what the issue is... if they are in the category of the link you provided above, then they will be on your website. I can also see 53 products that have been removed from your category. Which of those 53 products are appearing on your website?

Eric