Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old October 11th, 2011, 12:34 PM

Default Google Indexing Question

Hi Eric,

It looks like Google is indexing some of my datafeedr pages. What's curious is that there isn't a title or descriptive text for the URL. Do you think it may be because I have he comparison set above the description and that the Title is an affiliate link? If so, any ideas to change so it can be indexed with these features?

Here's the link.
http://www.stayfitcentral.com/?q=sto...0801174215223/

Curt
Old October 11th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

The page looks fine to me.

Here's the title and meta tags:

HTML Code:
<title>Optimum Micronized Creatine Powder - 2000 Grams - Unflavored | Creatine Supplements |</title>
<meta name="description" content="400 servings of 99.9% micronized creatine monohydrate.

Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine is one of our favorite creatine supplements. This is because of its quality, low cost, and the fact that it uses only micronized creatine. What makes micronized creatine monohydrate so great is that it’s ground into a very fine powder. Doing this ensures that every scoop you mix will dissolve easily and stay dissolved too." />
<meta name="keywords" content="Optimum,Micronized,Creatine,Powder,-,2000,Grams,-,Unflavored,Creatine,Supplements" />
I imagine it will just take some more time.

Eric