Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Feature Requests
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 13th, 2011, 04:33 AM

Default Bulk edit subscriptions/filters for categories

My idea is the following: it would be a good idea to have an option to apply a particular filter or search syntax to more categories at once. Now I am removing merchant filters one by one from each category that I have.

I can imagine an option where I can check that I want to modify a certain filter
a) in this category I am in
b) in this category I am in plus all subcategories
c) in all categories

I would imagine a need for updating price ranges or that a category should have an image...
Old February 19th, 2011, 10:41 AM

Another usage for this feature:

In my shop I have more than 30 categories where I do not want to display XY merchant's products (although the subscription finds them), but there is ONE category where I want to display XY merchant's products. Currently I must add a merchant filter to every category one by one to display only those merchants I want, as I can only select merchants on a store level, or subscription level (with filters) only.

the idea is to add some kind of merchant filtering (bulk add, bulk remove for categories and subcategories) on a category level.