Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 1st, 2013, 01:15 PM

Default 'buy' button error message

Store ID: 40599
Website URL: http://www.home-upgrade-center.com
URL to page in question:

I am adding products to stores with activated/approved merchants but the ‘buy’ button leads to the following error message. I am using ShareASale network (approved) and , for instance, Lighting Buff for the products but it does not work. I have over six merchants approved with SAS but none are working. The only ‘buy’ button links that function properly to the product page is with Amazon. Can you help? My blog is with WP…http://www.home-upgrade-center.com (store-40599)

Thanks,
Curt
P.S.-thanks for the feedback re. yesterday’s site down info…login now working.

"The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours."
Old January 1st, 2013, 01:18 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Your ShareASale affiliate ID is incorrect. Here's how to find your SAS affiliate ID: http://www.datafeedr.com/docs/item/108

After you change your Affiliate ID in the Factory you'll need to click the [Update Products and Settings] button.

Eric
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:20 PM

Default Approved Merchants not added to 'buy'...error message

Store ID: 40599
Website URL: http://www.home-upgrade-center.com
URL to page in question:

The store ID above is for the store I purchased from you, not my ShareaSale ID...My id for share a sale is: 720867...and I am building a store using their merchants. I have been approved (approval email from each) by ShareaSale and the merchants in the store.
I am still getting the error message...

"The link is not currently active.

There are a number of reasons that you may have received this message. The most common is that the merchant who was advertising is temporarily not-actively promoting that program. If, however, you feel you have reached this page in error, please let us know. Shareasale.com does not tolerate or send any SPAM mail to anyone. If you feel you have been targeted by a SPAM message, we would appreciate if you could forward the message to us at abuse at shareasale.com.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked is not currently active, you were not redirected to the site.

If you are a new affiliate, your links will not be active until Shareasale.com gets a chance to review your account - you will receive an email when your account is approved and links are activated. This process generally takes around 24 business hours."

Any ideas?
Frustrated user of your product
Old January 3rd, 2013, 08:55 PM

Your Shareasale ID is still incorrect.

In the Factory go to Store > Affiliate IDs & Tracking Parameters and replace your current Shareasale ID with the right one.

Then click the [Update Products and Settings] button in your Datafeedr plugin.