Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:36 AM
Datafeedr Team

Default Search Subscription Limits

Quote:
Originally Posted by amindana View Post
Hi Eric,

Fantastic, it is working now, many thanks for the great support

I only have one question, why is it when I imported my saved products, it only imported 5000 but the saved search has over 30000 product for a particular merchant

Again, many thanks
Hi

This is because a saved search (ie. subscription) has a 5,000 product limit imposed on it. You can add multiple subscriptions to a category to get more than 5,000 products appearing in 1 category.

Eric
Old May 2nd, 2011, 09:55 AM

Default Store not updating

I am not sure how you can add multi subscriptions and end up with all the products to one particular merchant.

For example, a main order catalogue may have 40K+ products, how can I save add multi subscriptions to include all the products. I tried to split them into sub-categories based on price but that did not work as I will end up with many sub-categories, I also tried to split them per product base but that does not work either..... Very difficult when you impose a cap on the number of products, your thought on this would really can speed this up for us.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 10:15 AM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by amindana View Post
Very difficult when you impose a cap on the number of products, your thought on this would really can speed this up for us.
Datafeedr might not be the best solution for what you need. We designed Datafeedr for creating smaller, niche stores not massive general stores.

But for your subscriptions, you can create multiple subscriptions with different price ranges like this:

subscription 1
keyword: shoes
price: 0-100

subscription 2
price: 100-200

subscription 3
price: 200-300