Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM

Default Update leaves store but no blog.

Eric & Stefan,
Hi, My situation is that after working with front page views, I updated my store and found that the 3-wide products filled the screen totally from left to right. I have no theme or site anything!
No header, footer, sidebars none, nada, nothing! Just Store name, Home link, category list, featured products.
Clicking on any of the products, I end up on the a screen with same product 1-wide Full-width repeated 3 times, beneath 3 side-by-side related products.
After researching the videos, docs, forums, etc. and working with the views & settings for a long frustrating time. I am no closer to solving this. Im sure its a simple fix.
Please help.
Alex Coulomb
Old January 6th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

I would love to help but you need to provide more information as per the forum posting rules.

Eric
Old January 6th, 2012, 03:56 PM

Eric,
Within the top panel of Message it asks for 3 items. I clicked there and placed this data.
1. Provide key information

Please provide the following information with each new thread. Without it, we cannot begin to resolve your issue:
• Your Store's ID - Precious Collectible Figurines - DFR store - 34969
• Your website's URL - http://figurines.galleryneuf.com
• The URL to the specific page on your website in question –
http://figurines.galleryneuf.com/sto...7700000150657/
• Any error messages you received - None
I then proceeded to leave my problem in the lower panel. Please identify what other data is necessary. I will provide it immediately!!
Alex C.
Old January 6th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Did you delete your "Store" page? If so, you should "Restore" it from the Trash.

Eric
Old January 6th, 2012, 04:32 PM

Default store is maybe deleted

Eric,
Had a Trojan/worm/virus. Not sure, but it was a nasty thing! I have performed everything conceivable and now life is mostly better.
Store has vanished. No trace of it. Short of building a new store, and the many steps involved, what other options do I have?
Still have total store complete in factory. Is the problem within Wordpress? Or am I not understanding the problem?
Old January 6th, 2012, 04:44 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Just install the Datafeedr plugin, insert your connection key and click the [Update Products and Settings] button. That should fix it.

Eric
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:25 PM

Eric,
Still a store without theme or widgets.
What do you suggest next?
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

You have checked "Disable WP theme usage" under the store's Advanced Store Settings. That should be unchecked. After you save that, then click [Update Products and Settings].

Eric
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

I also think your site still has a LOT of issues. Many of your blog posts have URLs like this:

http://figurines.galleryneuf.com/Domain.com/pcf-archives/kidkraft-pound-roll-bench/

Why is Domain.com in your URL? That is definitely going to cause issues and it's not good for SEO.

Plus, it also goes to a 404 page so whatever is causing this issue is probably causing the problems for your store.

I would seriously consider starting over on this site if you don't have much traffic or content. Otherwise, you may be "cleaning up" for a few weeks.

Eric
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:42 PM

Results in this.

Store data cannot be read (bad_header_version)

[Technical details...]

app/update:90 BEGIN: status=read
unlink /tmp/_dfrtmp_e573bab6350b656ef814b4ac1c7c5bc0
app/reader:68 header: expect: 3.4 found: %2F%2ADATAFEEDR%3A3.3%2A%2F%0A
app/update:139 UPDATE FAILED
ERROR: err_read bad_header_version(122)
Old January 6th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

I think this error (and the rest of your issues) are related to the hack or virus you had (see previous post).

Because you essentially have 2 domain names in your URLs, this is going to cause big problems. I don't know why you are having 2 domain names appear in your URLs but I would double check your WP Permalink settings to make sure those are configured properly.

If you want I can take a look. Just PM me the following info:

BLOG LOGIN INFO with ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSIONS (Temporary login information preferred)
Admin URL:
Username:
Password:

Eric