Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old March 8th, 2014, 01:07 PM

Default Specific Product Images for Category Pages

Quick question - how do I go about sourcing images of specific products for use on Category Pages? For example, say I'm selling iPhone cases and have a category called "iPhone 5C Cases" - I would want an image of that exact model to put on my Category page. Do I need to "ask" Apple for such an image? Do I search for it online and download it and freely use it? Or something else?

Here's an example site that has a nice library of images for category of device models they are selling - wondering how they got those images: http://www.cases.com/amazon-kindle-cases/

Thanks!
Old March 8th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi,

Personally I would use a product image as my category image.

Eric