Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old September 18th, 2014, 02:35 AM

Default Tracking link not working

Store ID: 1ctkzty4a379j56p

For the merchant all Round Fun who is on Webgains the tracking links don't work. For example:

http://track.webgains.com/click.html...climbing-frame

I have tried other Webgains links in another store/merchant (e.g. merchant Snow and Rock) and this works fine, so it seems like it is an issue with all Round Fun?

I went in to Webgains and generated a deep link to the product in all Round Fun that worked (see below).

http://track.webgains.com/click.html...climbing-frame

Any ideas why the datafeedr generated link is not working?

Thanks Neil
Old September 18th, 2014, 04:17 AM

It's a merchant's issue.

I've downloaded the latest datafeed and the affiliate links with our ID also don't work.

I've logged a support ticket in Webgains. I'll update thread when I have more news.
Old September 18th, 2014, 04:54 AM

Thanks a lot.
Old September 26th, 2014, 09:00 AM

Default Any updates

Have Webgains come back to you about this issue?
Old September 26th, 2014, 09:32 AM

Awaiting Webgains update. After a week (!) no reply so far on our support ticket.

I've now sent the contact person assigned to the program directly a message.
Old September 26th, 2014, 10:26 AM

This is what I got back after sending email to Webgains account manager assigned to the program. If I get follow ups I'll update the thread.

"This issue had been highlighted by another affiliate last week and we were able to diagnose the issue with the datafeed - namely that the link URL’s contained within the datafeed are subsequently redirected to direct product URL’s and therefore incompatible with our tracking parameters. This issue was raised with All Round Fun and we requested they update their datafeed to reflect the direct product URL’s but of yet we have not had a response regarding the issue, however I shall chase them up regarding it now. Going forward, I have now assigned the support ticket to myself and will update it once I have heard back from All Round Fun regarding this issue."