Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old September 10th, 2012, 03:13 AM

Default Some Little Queries

HI,

Some little Queries:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. multiple amazon accounts (I need this MUST actually)

2. product images are not good quality , when we increase its size. (no matters even merhcant sites images are of good quality)

3. can we have a URL like www.mydomain.com/catgeory/sub-cat (instead of www.mydomain.com/shop/c/catgeory/sub-cat )? -- Just to clarify

4. Sometimes I just wanna sort out a products that are less than 40% disocunt or some other discount, i didnt found this filter while searching products, do you think is that possible to do?If YES, how?

5. when merchant adds or delete or update products, is that possible to know for us who did updates and what they're?

6. Assume I kepted limited products per category, will there be any product updates to our subscription from merchants since we have a kepted a limitation like say 1000 products..?

7. I wanna keep a limitation of products globally that sets to each category.. I mean if I set globally somewhere like 10,000 products per category, then in every category it shouldnt cross not more than 10,000 (I feel this feature helps me in mycase, since its becoming a tough to go in each category and set a filter as 10,000 ), i will be glad if you look into this..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thxn!
Old September 10th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Please post all unrelated questions in new threads. It's impossible to have 1 thread discussing 7 different things without all of those topics being confused. I will answer below and close this thread so it doesn't become a confusing mess.

1. We only support 1 Amazon account.

2. We can only provide to you what the merchant provides to us. If you need better images, you should contact the merchant and ask them to put larger images in their data feeds.

3. I've already answered this question for you here: http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/show...4255#post34255

4. This is not possible.

5. This is not possible.

6. Yes, the updates will be limited to all of the products in the category.

7. There is no global limit.

Eric