Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7th, 2015, 11:29 AM

Default Site is extremely slow and I have detected that it is the Datafeedr PlugIn

Hello,
My home page takes about 30 secs to load, subsequent pages takes less. I have two site running datafeedr and this is the only one that I am having a problem with speed. So much so that I spent hours testing other problems and finally as a last ditch effort I deactivated the datafeedr plug in and the site loaded in 2 secs, so I know that it is something with datafeedr. For now, I have reactivated the datafeedr plug-in so you can see it for yourself. Please note that I do not have a store, I just use comparison sets through the site. I set the Store page to private.

Website URL: http://asics-shoes-reviews.com/

The worst is the home page, in terms of time to load.

Also I have consistently gotten an error as follows to my email:
This is to inform you that the automatic update on your website (asics-shoes-reviews.com) has failed. Please see the error message(s) below:

ERROR:
-Downloaded file not readable (more info: http://www.datafeedr.com/go/err_read_unreadable)
------

Not sure if this is related. I was not concerned because as I mentioned I don't have a store, just comparison sets. Interestingly I don't get this error with my other site that uses datafeedr.

Please let me know if I can provide any further details and thanks for your assistance.

Jo