Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 17th, 2011, 01:08 PM

Default The factory is painfully slow for me

I have read in here that not everyone has this problem, but can anything be done to solve it, or does anyone have any suggestions, advice, tips, or anything? The factory is PAINFULLY slow for me. I have one large category with only about 1,500 products. I plan on using all filters instead of subcategories, but every time I save a search or copy a search it takes so long that it is ruining my day. It's almost impossible to work with. Even just opening up the store category page takes forever. I need help. I can't imagine what it will be like when I have tens of thousands of products. It's not my PC, and it's not my browser, as far as I know. I have no other problems with any other programs, web applications, etc. What can I do? Anything? Please tell me there's some trick I can try. Not to whine, but I've been putting up with it for a long time thinking maybe something will change on its own (wishful thinking). I'm spending a lot of money and wasting a lot of time. Anybody?

Last edited by dcutri : August 17th, 2011 at 01:19 PM.