Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 18th, 2012, 03:54 PM

Default Got Error from my bluehost account

Can you please explain the following message below I got related to the store? Do i need to take any actions? I got this from my bluehost management account. It says "store data cannot be read"

This is to inform you that the automatic update on your website (thriftytraveling.com) has failed. Please see the error message(s) below:

ERROR:
-Store data cannot be read,
Technical details:
plugin/plugin:139 view=none
app/tracker:68 track: internal referrer=(http://thriftytraveling.com/sonoma-w...a-goes-mobile/)
app/update:90 BEGIN: status=read
app/update:139 UPDATE FAILED
ERROR: err_read not_readable(122)
Old January 18th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Can you try taking these steps: http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/show...7403#post27403

Eric
Old January 18th, 2012, 04:55 PM

. I followed your steps to "cache" the store info which could be a reason why my /tmp is running out of space. How do I increase the size of /tmp?

I will also follow the steps you meantion on the other thread to create a new directory but clarify for me where to create the directory. Is it going to be another /tmp directory? If this routine uses the /tmp directory is because the data can be deleted every so often. Now if I create a new directory, is the data written there going to be permanent and keep growing in size?

I understand I should create another directory in the same folder where I have /tmp is right now and name it for example /storetmp....right?

Sorry, not an expert on this stuff.
Old January 18th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcvm27 View Post
. I followed your steps to "cache" the store info which could be a reason why my /tmp is running out of space. How do I increase the size of /tmp?
You have to ask your web host to do this.

Quote:
I will also follow the steps you meantion on the other thread to create a new directory but clarify for me where to create the directory. Is it going to be another /tmp directory? If this routine uses the /tmp directory is because the data can be deleted every so often. Now if I create a new directory, is the data written there going to be permanent and keep growing in size?
You can create the new directory anywhere. Usually, /tmp directories have only a small amount of allocated space whereas the directories within your public space have much more space. The data in the cache is never permanent and the cache files are always entirely deleted upon a store update.

Quote:
I understand I should create another directory in the same folder where I have /tmp is right now and name it for example /storetmp....right?
No, not the same folder as your /tmp directory. I would create a new folder in your /wp-content/uploads folder. That makes more sense.

Eric
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:02 PM

Eric, I do really appreciate all your detail explanations. I followed all those steps and I was able to create the directory at bluehost and the green checkmark in the plugin directory area. Let's hope for the problem not to repeat). Thanks again for your outstanding support!
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:26 AM

Eric, I followed all the steps in this thread creating the additional directory for the store and so...and today I got another one of these errors from my host

This is to inform you that the automatic update on your website (thriftytraveling.com) has failed. Please see the error message(s) below:

ERROR:
Technical details:
plugin/plugin:139 view=none
app/tracker:68 track: internal referrer=(http://thriftytraveling.com/robots.txt)
app/update:90 BEGIN: status=read
app/update:139 UPDATE FAILED
ERROR: err_read not_readable(122)
Old February 1st, 2012, 09:35 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

The error is not from your host. It's from the Datafeedr plugin. The problem was probably temporary and the plugin should have attempted again. You can check that the update eventually completed successfully here: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr > Updates.

Eric
Old February 3rd, 2012, 01:25 AM

i keep getting these errors. Should i do anything about it?

Technical details:
plugin/plugin:143 view=none
app/tracker:61 track: no referrer
app/update:103 BEGIN: status=read
unlink /.../public_html/thriftytraveling/wp-content/uploads/tmpstore/_dfrtmp_23575cdf54dff37762ea93c85032a759
app/reader:68 header: expect: 3.5 found: %2F%2ADATAFEEDR%3A3.4%2A%2F%0A
app/update:155 UPDATE FAILED
ERROR: err_read bad_header_version(122)

URL: /index.php
Old February 3rd, 2012, 09:35 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

It sounds like during the update maybe your server is becoming unresponsive or something like that.

Try going here: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr > Updates and in the 2 fields under "Auto-Update Options" put in the value 500.

Eric
Old February 16th, 2012, 04:55 PM

stire id=723050
kitchengadgetpro.com

I got this email from bluehost.com

ERROR:
Technical details:
plugin/plugin:143 view=tag
app/tracker:61 track: no referrer
app/update:103 BEGIN: status=read
unlink /tmp/_dfrtmp_838b7599864cd563f7caf7c75b3b66b3
app/reader:68 header: expect: 3.5 found: %2F%2ADATAFEEDR%3A3.4%2A%2F%0A
app/update:155 UPDATE FAILED
ERROR: err_read bad_header_version(122)

URL: /index.php

do you know what this is?
thanks
vin
Old February 16th, 2012, 05:00 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

This is not from bluehost. It's from the Datafeedr plugin. Please upgrade your plugin to the newest version and then click the [Update Products and Settings] button again.

Eric