Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old December 5th, 2011, 06:53 AM

Default Products have disappeared after merchant changed network.

Hello Eric and Team,

As you recommended, I have recreated my issue in this correct Problems forum and here it the index.php attached. I use the Atahualpa 3.7.1 theme. The datafeedr plugin is active and the widgets are still in place. The problem started when my merchant changed network from CJ to Pepperjam. I removed and readded the merchant from my merchant list and store list and then all products disappeared.
Hope someone can help.

INDEX.PHP
<?php
list($bfa_ata, $cols, $left_col, $left_col2, $right_col, $right_col2, $bfa_ata['h_blogtitle'], $bfa_ata['h_posttitle']) = bfa_get_options();
get_header();
extract($bfa_ata);
?>

<?php /* If there are any posts: */
if (have_posts()) : $bfa_ata['postcount'] = 0; /* Postcount needed for option "XX first posts full posts, rest excerpts" */ ?>

<?php // Deactivated since 3.6.5
# include 'bfa://content_above_loop';
// Uses the following static code instead: ?>
<?php bfa_next_previous_page_links('Top'); // For MULTI post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: ?>
<?php if( is_category() AND function_exists('page2cat_output')) { page2cat_output($cat); } // For the plugin Page2Cat http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/page2cat/ ?>

<?php while (have_posts()) : the_post(); $bfa_ata['postcount']++; ?>

#include 'bfa://content_inside_loop';
<?php bfa_next_previous_post_links('Top'); // For SINGLE post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation ?>
<?php /* Post Container starts here */
if ( function_exists('post_class') ) { ?>
<div <?php if ( is_page() ) { post_class('post'); } else { post_class(); } ?> id="post-<?php the_ID(); ?>">
<?php } else { ?>
<div class="<?php echo ( is_page() ? 'page ' : '' ) . 'post" id="post-'; the_ID(); ?>">
<?php } ?>
<?php bfa_post_kicker('<div class="post-kicker">','</div>'); ?>
<?php bfa_post_headline('<div class="post-headline">','</div>'); ?>
<?php bfa_post_byline('<div class="post-byline">','</div>'); ?>
<?php bfa_post_bodycopy('<div class="post-bodycopy clearfix">','</div>'); ?>
<?php bfa_post_pagination('<p class="post-pagination"><strong>'.__('Pages:','atahualpa').'</strong>','</p>'); ?>
<?php bfa_post_footer('<div class="post-footer">','</div>'); ?>
</div><!-- / Post -->

<?php endwhile; ?>

# include 'bfa://content_below_loop';
<?php bfa_next_previous_post_links('Middle'); // Displayed on SINGLE post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: ?>
<?php bfa_get_comments(); // Load Comments template (on single post pages, and static pages, if set on options page): ?>
<?php bfa_next_previous_post_links('Bottom'); // Displayed on SINGLE post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: ?>
<?php bfa_archives_page('<div class="archives-page">','</div>'); // Archives Pages. Displayed on a specific static page, if configured at ATO -> Archives Pages: ?>
<?php bfa_next_previous_page_links('Bottom'); // Displayed on MULTI post pages if activated at ATO -> Next/Previous Navigation: ?>

<?php /* END of: If there are any posts */
else : /* If there are no posts: */ ?>

#include 'bfa://content_not_found';
<h2><?php _e('Not Found','atahualpa'); ?></h2>
<p><?php _e("Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.","atahualpa"); ?></p>

<?php endif; /* END of: If there are no posts */ ?>

<?php get_footer(); ?>

ARCHIVE.PHP
Old December 5th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

What happens if you completely disable the Datafeedr plugin?

Eric
Old December 5th, 2011, 08:40 AM

I deactivated the datafeedr plugin and I go get the default theme categories and sample text widgets. My site is: http://allamericansneakers.com
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Now that the Datafeedr plugin is deactivated, you can see on your pages that you stil have no content:

http://allamericansneakers.com/?m=201103

This means the problem is related to your theme not showing content. Basically, that theme is not referencing the the_content() function to display your blog's content on its pages. I would contact the theme developer about this or try another theme. But, the issue is not Datafeedr because your theme needs to be displaying the post and page content before Datafeedr can display the store.

Eric
Old December 5th, 2011, 11:05 AM

Eric,

I've tried another theme and reactivated the plugin. Still no product,even under STORE. The only content I have on this website is the feeds that the datafeedr brings in. Datafeedr plugin is responsible for importing your store into your website, correct? I dont understand how it could be my theme. I never made a change to the theme which worked very well until I removed and readded the merchant.
Old December 5th, 2011, 11:34 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Can you PM me the following information:

BLOG LOGIN INFO with ADMINISTRATOR PERMISSIONS (Temporary login information preferred)
Admin URL:
Username:
Password:

FTP LOGIN INFORMATION (Temporary login information preferred)
Host:
Login:
Password:

Thanks,
Eric
Old December 5th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

After upgrading your plugin from version 3.1.3099 to 3.4.3738 and then clicking the [Update Products and Settings] button, everything seems to work fine. 3.1.xxxx is very old. You should get on the mailing list to receive updates when new plugin versions are released. You can learn how to do that at the top of every page in the forums.

Eric
Old December 5th, 2011, 03:46 PM

I cant thank you enough Eric. I'll maintain the updates. Thanks so much again.

Caroline