Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Questions
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old January 7th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Datafeedr Team

Default Useful Version 3 Links

Hi

After nearly 2 years of planning and development, we've finally released Version 3 (which ate Version 2 along the way) of Datafeedr. So many things have changed that it would be hard to cover all of it in one post.

There are a few important things to note:
  1. Version 3 is still currently in BETA. Things may break as we work towards a full release of Version 3. If this concerns you, you might stay on Version 1 until Version 3 is out of BETA.
  2. Upgrading is not mandatory. We will continue to support the Version 1 plugin indefinitely. If you are happy with your Version 1 store or do not have time to upgrade, that's OK.
  3. The Version 1 Factory will be turned off soon. We have ceased updating products in the Version 1 Factory and you should begin using the Version 3 Factory if you have not already done so. Even though the Version 3 Factory looks a lot different than the Version 1 Factory, the same functionality is included there which supports the use of the Version 1 plugin.
  4. Version 3 of the plugin does not currently support some of the features which Version 1 included but it does contain many more new features which Version 1 did not contain. You can find a list of most of the features currently not supported by Version 3 here.
  5. If you are creating a new store, it's best to use the Version 3 plugin when possible, unless a feature you absolutely need is unavailable in Version 3.
  6. If you would like to receive an email notification when the Version 3 plugin has been updated, send a blank email to dfrv3plugin@aweber.com and then confirm your subscription.
So, here are some of the most useful links regarding getting started with Version 3, upgrading and documentation.
Eric
Old January 7th, 2011, 06:21 PM

looks great so far. I am having some issues with widgets (size of images) but I will work through that later tonight.
Old January 8th, 2011, 06:48 PM

Excellent stuff!

Easy-Email - Access ALL your email accounts with one login & synchronize automatically on all your computers.
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:57 AM

Default Version Nr

Store ID: 44535

Hi Eric,

where I see my current version Nr?

Marvin
Old May 12th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Datafeedr Team

Hi Marvin,

You can see that here: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr

Eric
Old January 15th, 2015, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9marketing View Post
looks great so far. I am having some issues with widgets (size of images) but I will work through that later tonight.
I'm having that same issue..
Old January 15th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by burlyqlady View Post
I'm having that same issue..
Hi

Can you share the URL to the page in question where you are having issues with the size of images in your widgets?

We will need to see the problem before we can offer a solution.

Thanks,
Eric