Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Problems
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:34 PM

Default Stuck on Store is updating: connecting...

Store ID: 37484

I'm trying to get my newest product (mine go into draft mode first) to look right, because for some reason the numbers within the description are being cut off. So, I've changed the numbers to text numbers (4 is now four) to the description doesn't look stupid, but I can't get the store to update. It's just hung. I've seen it do this before in the last few days, but this time it seems to be completely down. I've canceled...waited...retried...no change. Just stays hung at "connecting".

Sigh...now I have a crazy looking post that I can't fix.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:52 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Can you try again now? Sometimes it can take a few minutes to update products and settings. If you just need to update the views stuff, just click [Update Settings Only] as that is much faster.

Eric
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:06 PM

I'll try again on and off. I don't think updating the settings only will help me with custom product descriptions. I don't have a big store (probably about 200 products I'd guess), but I imagine I'm competing with others who are trying to update their big stores at the same time. So far, still an issue, but maybe later tonight will be better.
Old May 3rd, 2012, 06:11 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi

Actually, I just tested the Factory and it seems that you might be in a queue. Seems like there might be lots of others doing updates at this time. It should be cleared out shortly.

Eric