Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > General > News & Announcements
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old October 17th, 2011, 10:01 AM
Datafeedr Team

Default Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.3.3627 is Available

Hi

An update to the Datafeedr plugin has been released. The newest version is 3.3.3627. Be sure to read how to upgrade below.

NEW
  • added support for Amazon (Read more here)
  • added a store sitemap
  • added the ability to sort product lists by sale price
  • added system information to the debug tab for troubleshooting purposes
FIXED
  • prevent the "update completed successfully" message from disappearing after an update has finished
  • fixed currency field for sign
  • fixed server.url adding a trailing slash and trailing slash redirect function ignores the query string
  • when displaying subcategory products on a category page, exclude duplicate entries (caused by same products added to different subcategories)
  • prevent HTML entities from being converted to their respective HTML character in the view's templates
  • insert snippet code without first having to type something into the template area

55 NEW VIDEOS

Additionally, we've added 55 new video tutorials to the video library. You can even watch them in Playlist format at YouTube!

UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Upgrade the plugin to the newest version (instructions).
  2. After your plugin is upgraded, you MUST click the [Update Products and Settings] button to update your store.

Eric
Old October 17th, 2011, 09:45 PM

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the update. Any custom views that I have created in the previous version, will I lose those settings when I upgrade to the new version? I just want to make sure if I need to copy any code before I upgrade.

Thank you,
Erin
Old October 17th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Datafeedr Team

Hi Erin

No, you will not lose any settings.

Eric
Old October 18th, 2011, 12:10 PM

Hi Eric,

I tried updating the plug in by going through my Wordpress admin to deactivate the old plug in and added the new one from my Wordpress admin dashboard but it tells me that it's still in the home page directory. I tried fixing it in my FTP to override the old plug in and update with the new one. I refreshed my Wordpress website but I see no plug in. So I went back into my FTP to delete the Datafeedr plug in and it showed me this message:

[550] Can't remove directory: Directory not empty

How do I resolve this a.s.a.p. as I now have lost my product data feeds on all posts.

Thank you,
Erin
Old October 18th, 2011, 12:14 PM
Datafeedr Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin View Post
Hi Eric,

I tried updating the plug in by going through my Wordpress admin to deactivate the old plug in and added the new one from my Wordpress admin dashboard but it tells me that it's still in the home page directory. I tried fixing it in my FTP to override the old plug in and update with the new one. I refreshed my Wordpress website but I see no plug in. So I went back into my FTP to delete the Datafeedr plug in and it showed me this message:

[550] Can't remove directory: Directory not empty

How do I resolve this a.s.a.p. as I now have lost my product data feeds on all posts.

Thank you,
Erin
Hi Erin

This is the announcements forum and an unrelated thread. Please post your Problems in the Problems forum as per the forum posting rules.

Thanks,
Eric