|Home||Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.2.3264 is Available
An update to the Datafeedr plugin has been released.
The newest version is 3.2.3264. IMPORTANT: It's essential that you update your store after you upgrade the plugin.
This update addresses:
* added ability to include html in product descriptions
* added ability to exclude duplicate products
* added checklist while building store
* fixed bug where it was impossible to edit a "remove from store" subscription
* force datafeedr to redirect (via 301's) to the proper canonical page regarding trailing slashes
* optimized drip module for less server load
* optimized mysql RAND() queries
* fixed wrong page being displayed when permalinks are off
* drip function now correctly displays missing products
* Eastern European characters are now displayed correctly in the factory
* fixed an issue with image urls containing spaces
IMPORTANT: It's essential that you update your store after you upgrade the plugin.
You can find upgrade instructions here:
Eric & Stefan
Configure your email settings to receive an email when your question is answered.
Version 3 Information Removing the title "Store" from your store pages Set your store as your homepage
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Feature Request: Auto update plugin||ejfpro||Feature Requests||1||May 17th, 2011 01:11 PM|
|Update settings only, from within plugin||patagonia||Questions||2||January 12th, 2011 07:32 PM|
|Datafeedr Plugin 0.9.95 Released||Eric||News & Announcements||0||April 18th, 2008 09:07 PM|