|Home||Register||FAQ||Members List||Calendar||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.6 is Available
Version 3.6 has been released. The release deals primarily with bug fixes.
- added sitemap support for stores larger than 50,000 pages.
- added sitemap support for Custom Pages.
- added support for unusually configured SUBDOMAIN_DOCUMENT_ROOT.
- increased size of site_link field in products table to accommodate long URLs.
- fixed broken plugin menu CSS.
- fixed bug related to Datafeedr not appearing in the Tools menu.
- fixed issue with author not being set on dripped posts.
- fixed issue with images with the .jpeg extension not being saved locally.
- fixed Search tabs to disallow searches on pages that don't allow product subscription creation.
1. Upgrade the plugin to the newest version (instructions).
2. After your plugin is upgraded, you MUST click the [Update Products and Settings] button to update your store.
Configure your email settings to receive an email when your question is answered.
Version 3 Information Removing the title "Store" from your store pages Set your store as your homepage
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.5.3808 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||4||February 13th, 2012 05:48 PM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.4.3738 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||3||November 28th, 2011 09:26 AM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.3.3627 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||4||October 18th, 2011 12:14 PM|
|Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.2.3264 is Available||Eric||News & Announcements||0||May 26th, 2011 09:40 AM|
|Update settings only, from within plugin||patagonia||Questions||2||January 12th, 2011 07:32 PM|