Datafeedr Support Forums  

Go Back   Datafeedr Support Forums > Current Version (V3) Forum > Feature Requests
Home Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Important - The support forums are now in "read-only" mode as we transition to an alternative help desk solution. Feel free to contact us here with any of your questions or search the forums for an existing solution.

Old March 1st, 2011, 10:57 PM

Default 2 Parent Category Request

1. When having a category selected, and when we goto category properties, it would be nice to assign it to a different parent, rather than delete the search/category and make a new one under the new parent. ( Like we can choose when making a new category while saving a search )

2. This runs in with #1, but i think it would be nice to be able to have a category have 2 parents, example could be, and is my issue as follows:

Parent #1: Sport Team Clothing
Child #1: Infant Clothing

Parent #2 Sport Infant Items
Child #1: Sport Infant Toys
Child #2: (Same as other parent) Infant Clothing

So it would be nice to show that category under 2 category's when the user browses.

Thank you.
Old March 2nd, 2011, 04:50 PM

i did not notice that the categories can infact be move by moving as eric shows in this video http://www.datafeedr.com/videos/?vid...add-categories so that answers #1.