Originally Posted by capejt
Store ID: 36512
Website URL: www.outdoorhobbys.com
We went through this before and you fixed it. It had to do with the databases not being set up correctly.
Now, I just set up this new site and it's doing it again. The funny thing is, The zip I had on my local computer was a slightly older version. When I installed that, datafeedr showed up in tools. I upgraded the plugin and it disappeared from tools.
I haven't heard anything from the provider though (InMotion)
I deleted the dfr_
tables from your database, re-installed the plugin and all is good now. We are fixing this issue for good in Version 3.6 which is not yet released.