Thread: OG Image size
View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2014, 08:48 AM

Stefan, you have been VERY patient with me on this. I'm very appreciative and I know many of my questions are stupid. But since my developer doesn't know I have to try to find out myself. I found this site that uses datafeedr. here is their detail page of an item http://nuchic.co.uk/index.php/womens...irt-white.html . There are no OG tags on this page that I can see. So I will try what you say. (their add this bar works btw!) My guy put the share bar on the bottom of every page. Which is not the best spot for the product details. This is going to sound dumb but can I put the share this stuff directly into the product detail module in datafeedr?

One more thing. Do you know if I disable Jetpack and find out later that I needed it for something on the site, can I just enable it again and have all the same settings? I wrote to Jetpack yesterday and haven't heard back. I'd like to try disabling everything you say but I'm not sure if they are needed in my theme, since I didn't put them there. My developer is very hard to get a hold of and often his answers are more questions and him being in India I have to ask a question, wait until the next day and find out I just got a question back. It's frustrating.

Last edited by yankeestonk : October 16th, 2014 at 08:52 AM.