Products not displaying after upgrade
I just upgraded one of my sites and none of the products are displaying and the datafeedr widgets do not work. Wordpress does not seem to be recognizing the plugin.
I have confirmed the settings above, as well as:
1. Deactivating all my other plugins
2. Uninstalling and reinstalling datafeedr
3. Reinstalling Wordpress via the dashboard.
4. Changing back to the default Wordpress theme (Did not make a diffference - so I changed back).
I am afraid to update any other sites in case this happens. I have an new install I tested the new version on and it is working fine.
Sorry - I can't remember where to find the store ID.