Version 3.6 has been released. The release deals primarily with bug fixes.
- added sitemap support for stores larger than 50,000 pages.
- added sitemap support for Custom Pages.
- added support for unusually configured SUBDOMAIN_DOCUMENT_ROOT.
- increased size of site_link field in products table to accommodate long URLs.
- fixed broken plugin menu CSS.
- fixed bug related to Datafeedr not appearing in the Tools menu.
- fixed issue with author not being set on dripped posts.
- fixed issue with images with the .jpeg extension not being saved locally.
- fixed Search tabs to disallow searches on pages that don't allow product subscription creation.
1. Upgrade the plugin to the newest version (instructions
2. After your plugin is upgraded, you MUST
click the [Update Products and Settings] button to update your store.