Plugin no longer supports custom location
View Single Post
March 6th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Join Date: Feb 2008
This has been fixed in v3.5.3931.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go here: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr
2. Upgrade the plugin.
3. Go here: WordPress Admin Area > Plugins > Datafeedr > Deactivate
4. Change your folder name (via FTP or other...)
5. Reload the Plugins page here: WordPress Admin Area > Plugins
6. Reactivate the Datafeedr plugin
Configure your email settings
to receive an email when your question is answered.
Version 3 Information
Removing the title "Store" from your store pages
Set your store as your homepage
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Eric