Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.10 is Available
Version 3.10 has been released. The release deals primarily with 1 major feature and a few small usability issues.
- Support for StoreYa.com. Add your store to Facebook! Learn more here.
- Backup and restore capabilities for Unlimited Site members
- Option to reduce Amazon cache life time.
- Show first 3 and last 3 characters of Amazon keys on plugin page.
1. Upgrade the plugin to the newest version (instructions).
2. After your plugin is upgraded, you MUST click the [Update Products and Settings] button to update your store.
Store ID: 38990
Website URL: http://halloweencostumesfor2012.com
let's say I buy the economy class store ya that allows 500 items for the facebook store.
however my store has 3000 items in 47 categories and sub-cats.
who decides which 500 will be shown on Facebook?
I believe StoreYa will only import 500 items although it will be best to ask them for sure.
StoreYa Hi Michael,
Thank you for your inquiry.
The answer is you :)
Please email Emma@StoreYa.com with the categories you wish for us to import and we will import those for you
We've implemented a Product Limit setting on the StoreYa Integration page where you can set the number of products that should be exported to StoreYa based on your membership plan at StoreYa.
You can find that option here: The Factory > Your Store > Store menu > Additional Functions > StoreYa Integration > Product Limit.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.