Version 1.2.3 released
We've released version 1.2.3 today. This deals with:
- Made plugin compatible with WP's 2.6 ability to move/rename the wp-content directory and move the wp-config.php file
- added the ability to set global settings for masking affiliate links, masking product image URL's and dynamically resizing images
- added money_format() function for buggy versions of php 4 that did not include the function
- fixed charset and collate issues on table builds
- added more details about product/category addition/deletion when importing a feed
- fixed category, product and search URL formatting on store options page under 'URL Rewrite Values'
- added 'help' pages on the store options page
So one of my employees was setting up a new site today....not the new 1.2.3 version and he can't get any feeds to display......its like the wordpress page can't load all the way....
He has set like 10 of these up so far and he swears he is doing everything the same...
He is going to try upgrading but its really weird......
Is it possible this could be tied to the upgrade somehow?
Can you tell me what versions of WP and datafeedr he is using?
Is he getting any errors?
Is this on the same server as the other datafeedr sites?
It's hard to say what's going on without more information. If you'd like to PM me the site and ftp login details, i could take a look at it.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.