Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions (http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Useful Version 3 Links (http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3523)

Eric January 7th, 2011 03:46 PM

Useful Version 3 Links

Hi

After nearly 2 years of planning and development, we've finally released Version 3 (which ate Version 2 along the way) of Datafeedr. So many things have changed that it would be hard to cover all of it in one post.

There are a few important things to note:
  1. Version 3 is still currently in BETA. Things may break as we work towards a full release of Version 3. If this concerns you, you might stay on Version 1 until Version 3 is out of BETA.
  2. Upgrading is not mandatory. We will continue to support the Version 1 plugin indefinitely. If you are happy with your Version 1 store or do not have time to upgrade, that's OK.
  3. The Version 1 Factory will be turned off soon. We have ceased updating products in the Version 1 Factory and you should begin using the Version 3 Factory if you have not already done so. Even though the Version 3 Factory looks a lot different than the Version 1 Factory, the same functionality is included there which supports the use of the Version 1 plugin.
  4. Version 3 of the plugin does not currently support some of the features which Version 1 included but it does contain many more new features which Version 1 did not contain. You can find a list of most of the features currently not supported by Version 3 here.
  5. If you are creating a new store, it's best to use the Version 3 plugin when possible, unless a feature you absolutely need is unavailable in Version 3.
  6. If you would like to receive an email notification when the Version 3 plugin has been updated, send a blank email to dfrv3plugin@aweber.com and then confirm your subscription.
So, here are some of the most useful links regarding getting started with Version 3, upgrading and documentation.
Eric

k9marketing January 7th, 2011 06:21 PM

looks great so far. I am having some issues with widgets (size of images) but I will work through that later tonight.

ayorofrance January 8th, 2011 06:48 PM

Excellent stuff!

vhekler May 12th, 2014 10:57 AM

Version Nr

Store ID: 44535

Hi Eric,

where I see my current version Nr?

Marvin

Eric May 12th, 2014 10:59 AM

Hi Marvin,

You can see that here: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr

Eric

burlyqlady January 15th, 2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k9marketing (Post 16128)
looks great so far. I am having some issues with widgets (size of images) but I will work through that later tonight.

I'm having that same issue..

Eric January 15th, 2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burlyqlady (Post 52637)
I'm having that same issue..

Hi

Can you share the URL to the page in question where you are having issues with the size of images in your widgets?

We will need to see the problem before we can offer a solution.

Thanks,
Eric