Datafeedr Plugin Update: 3.5.3808 is Available
Version 3.5 has been released. The release deals primarily with bulk operations. We also integrated a few new affiliate networks during the 3.5 release cycle.
- Added ability to add categories and category search subscriptions in bulk. (more info)
- Added ability to duplicate Views.
- Added ability to duplicate Categories.
- Fixed error in the plugin that manifested itself when the datafeedr database is incomplete or broken, with some tables missing.
- Made "if" tag work properly with additional parameters in the query string.
- Remove Amazon products from website which are removed from store.
- Commission Junction UK
- CommissionFactory Network
- Daisycon Belgium Network
- Daisycon Netherlands Network
- RevResponse Network
- TradeTracker Belgium Network
1. Upgrade the plugin to the newest version (instructions).
2. After your plugin is upgraded, you MUST click the [Update Products and Settings] button to update your store.
Hi Eric, is this the new plugin v3.5.3828 or is it this one v3.8.3808. by the way once you deactivate the plugin and add upgraded plugin it won't change anything in the store?
We only announce when we release a major release. This was an upgrade from 3.4.xxxx to 3.5.xxxx. We do not announce "xxxx" releases.
Upgrading, no matter which way you do it, will affect your store.
This version works great so far. Also FWI the update products and settings seem much faster then before. Great job guys.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.