Plugin no longer supports custom location
The plugin used to be fine in versions 2.x when it was placed in a custom named folder (eg in plugin folder named "products" or "store" to reduce DFR footprints) , but it changed in a recent version, and now I need to manually edit it every time I update.
I was wondering if it might be possible to dynamically assign the location of the plugin folder in future versions based on where it actually is rather than having it hard coded?
The problematic lines are:
"plugin_dir" => WP_PLUGIN_DIR . "/datafeedr",
"plugin_url" => WP_PLUGIN_URL . "/datafeedr"
We're looking into this.
This has been fixed in v3.5.3931.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go here: WordPress Admin Area > Tools > Datafeedr
2. Upgrade the plugin.
3. Go here: WordPress Admin Area > Plugins > Datafeedr > Deactivate
4. Change your folder name (via FTP or other...)
5. Reload the Plugins page here: WordPress Admin Area > Plugins
6. Reactivate the Datafeedr plugin
Excellent, thank you. This will make upgrading the various copies of DFR a lot easier.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:29 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.