Datafeedr Support Forums

Datafeedr Support Forums (http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions (http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Zanox (http://www.datafeedr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7303)

mderooij July 12th, 2012 02:47 AM

Zanox

I have several merchant on the M4N affiliate network, but this network is bought by Zanox. On of the leading European affiliate networks.

The try to transfer more and more merchants from M4N to Zanox and I guess they want to stop with M4N in the end since this platform is less developed compared to Zanox.

Unfortunatelly Zanox is not integrated in Datafeedr. Are there any plans to do this?

stefan July 12th, 2012 05:12 AM

Unfortunately integration of Zanox is currently not possible - at least not in the way we did with the networks we currently support - because Zanox affiliate links are not based on affiliate IDs.

Since several months now we try to find a solution with Zanox. They suggested to use their API but after trying to work with it, we noticed that some of the functions we need are not providing the product information they are supposed to provide.

Zanox is looking into this. As soon as the Zanox API works for us we continue Zanox integration.

mderooij August 14th, 2012 05:54 AM

Any progress in the last weeks?
More and more partners are changing from M4N to Zanox. Zanox is very important to me so I hope you can add Zanox as soon as possible.

stefan August 14th, 2012 06:43 AM

No progress.

Zanox still didn't get back to us since the last time (last month) they confirmed some of their API functions are not working properly.

I've sent a reminder asking to send us a status update.

mderooij August 17th, 2012 01:01 PM

Hopefully they solved the problem quick. :-)

rutgergroot August 21st, 2012 03:22 AM

Hi there,

We understand that there are many questions regarding the migration of datafeeds merchants. As Stefan mentioned: due to the complexity of the zanox tracking system it's currently impossible for Datafeedr to add zanox as a supported network.

We are currently investigating how we can provide the best solution for the given challenges, and we are already working on a few other solutions. We will keep you updated on this forum thread, but please understand that development can take a while.

Kind regards,
Rutger Groot
Product Manager
zanox-M4N

Qelectronics September 5th, 2012 01:03 AM

I sure hope that Zanox feeds are up and running soon on Datafeedr. A lot of my store feeds depend on M4N network. And migration of merchants is going on right now! And I think that there are a lot of publishers like me, who are concerned about this. Please, find a solution soon! :(

wepisto September 6th, 2012 11:23 AM

Same problem! i have only M4N so i hope they find a solution soon!

mderooij September 15th, 2012 01:35 PM

Any news about Zanox?

stefan September 15th, 2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mderooij (Post 35298)
Any news about Zanox?

Unfortunately no solution yet that allows us to start integration.

Note that we follow up continuously.

stefan October 11th, 2012 12:14 PM

Just a little note that we're making some progress here.

Zanox has sent us new instructions on how we could eventually integrate their platform.

We're currently testing things out. When tests turn out positive we'll start integrating the network.

Note this is not the usual network integration so it can still take several weeks before we can put this network online.

mderooij January 11th, 2013 02:35 PM

How is the integration of Zanox going? I read something about maybe January Zanox will be added?

stefan January 11th, 2013 04:16 PM

After thoroughly testing our options we thought we had everything in place to get started with the integration this month.

Today we noticed that one of the API calls we planned to use is no longer working! :mad:

So far we didn't get any solution or alternative from Zanox to replace this API call which is crucial in the way we wanted to integrate Zanox.

Let me try to explain the problem...

While in most networks you have one unique affiliate ID that works for all merchants you're approved for, Zanox automatically assigns per affiliate a unique tracking ID for each merchant in Zanox.

So if you're an affiliate of let's say 50 Zanox merchants you will have 50 (!) different tracking IDs.

That means we have to collect and store all these tracking IDs for each Datafeedr member who wants to use Zanox.

In theory not that difficult assuming the proper API calls are in place to pull in that information.

The above mentioned API call would return us these tracking IDs. But that call seems no longer to work for one reason or another.

I didn't get an answer yet from Zanox support whether this is final or only temporary nor did we get any workaround yet.

In any way if we don't succeed in integrating Zanox in Datafeedr version 3.x we'll make sure it will be possible to use Zanox feeds in Datafeedr version 4.

In Datafeedr version 4 you will be able to import your own feeds from the networks we currently support and of course any new networks we will add. However at this moment I can't give you an ETA yet.

As soon as I have more news I'll update this thread.

thk1976 February 24th, 2013 09:27 AM

Zanox

Hi

Any news on adding the Zanox network to datafeedr?

stefan February 24th, 2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thk1976 (Post 39911)
Any news on adding the Zanox network to datafeedr?

Little progress on our end. One of the Zanox API functions we needed stopped working. At this moment I can't tell when Zanox will be available.

thk1976 May 8th, 2013 04:25 PM

is there any news on zanox/zalando?

stefan May 8th, 2013 05:00 PM

Integration is still on hold. At this moment I can't tell when Zanox will be available.

stefan October 14th, 2013 09:34 AM

Zanox NL is now available!

Due to the complexity of the Zanox tracking system make sure to read the instructions here: http://www.datafeedr.com/docs/item/269